Sunday 3 May 2015

more exciting news

Hey Friends,
Happy Spring to you!  
With spring comes new life, 
new seasons 
and new opportunities.

I'm so thrilled to announce that I have a new opportunity
that has come my way...
I will be teaching 
six week series on art journaling!

We will be delving it all sorts of techniques 
with acrylic paint,
sprays and inks,
water colours 
{and some other yummy 
mixed media supplies}

If you want to launch into a fun new art journey,
or if you've already begun, 
and want to learn more skills,
this class is for you!
{No art experience is necessary}

Here's the when and where:

beginning Saturday, May 16th
from 10am to 12pm
at the

Don't delay, classes start soon!

Register here or here to join me!
{Barcode is: 99686}

I sure hope you can join me!

 

Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment